Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tons of Stuff!

Hi everyone! So, as you all may know, I am back to work now full time, and I thought that I wouldn't have enough time to scratch my crafting itch... Boy was I wrong! I was feeling it a lot last weekend, and spent every minute I was awake in my craft room! I will warn you... there are quite a few cards to look at! Dad... if for some weird reason you are looking at this, STOP! (I posted your father's day card on here...)

The first card is a sympathy card that I made. (As if you couldn't figure that out for yourselves.)


This next card is an invitation that I made for one of my friends, who was wanting a sample of something "princessee" for some young girls. I think this turned out rather cute... I used two different tones of pink, and I hate that the light in my room gives a yellow tone to everything... Sorry about that.


This next card I was able to take in the natural light, which is GREAT! I did this card twice, but I used two different embossing folders on the cards. This first one has the circles, and the next has the crazy squares!





Here is the father's day card that I made for my daddy. Here is the back story:
A long time ago... I think I was probably 9 or 10 I think, I had gotten some stencils with my colored pencil set. Of course, this was just in time for father's day, and one of the stencils was of a dinosaur. So, I used the dinosaur for my dad's card, and put a little pink heart inside of it, and gave it to him. Now, that I have gotten older, I decided it was time to reinvent the card I made 15 or so years ago, and bring him back to the good old days. I think it turned out SOOOOO super cute!


Here is a little Christmas card that I made and I love the way it turned out. IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!


This last card I made for one of my dear coworkers. I am so glad that I met this nice lady, and I am going to be very sad if one of us ever quits and we won't be able to work with one another any more. She obviously loves owls.



Well, I hope that you all liked my cards this week. I also hope that I didn't overload you. :) I think I am going to try to post things every week. I am going to try to make stuff through out the week, and then find one day to post everthing I make. I think that will be the easiest way to get all my stuff on here. Well, I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!!
Cassie




No comments:

Post a Comment