Sunday, March 28, 2010


This is the first of three that I am going to share today. I made these for Halloween in 2009 for my mom to take to work. They are cake pops that, I feel like, take forever to complete! There has got to be another way to do these delicious things!

This next picture is of a father's day card that I made for my dad. I love how it turned out!




The last card was made for one of my friends. It is a sympathy card that, I'm sorry to say, enjoyed making. It's one of those things that comes around every once in a while that you are sorry to see happen, but they make for some great cards that make the receivers feel a little better.




Now, I know that I don't have any followers right now because I just started, but if you find yourself on here and have a request for something- PLEASE let me know! I can also make something and ship it to you if you need! Please let me know if you have any requests!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment