Monday, March 29, 2010

Yet Another Post

I feel like I have been doing nothing but posting these past couple days, but I don't really have anything else I can do while I am down and out. I'm tired of watching TV, and I thought I would add a few more pictures of things I have done on here while I have the time.


This poster I did was for a roller derby team/league that is here in the Kansas City area. I met a few of the girls at a local skating rink that I attended before I injured my knee. I definitely plan on going back there once I am back in order, but for the time being, this is how I show my support.


I had so much fun doing this poster for them. I know it is kind of hard to see it in the picture, but there is a small border that goes around the outer edge, and the "team" names are glittered. Also, the background of the "team" names are embossed with stars by using the Cuttlebug. If you are interested in making scrapbook pages, cards, etc., I HIGHLY recommend getting the Cuttlebug. It is such a COOL tool to use!!!
I will have to post one more time today, because I have something else to share, but I am still trying to get the hang of loading pictures on here. It's the weirdest thing, or I am just not getting it. It's probably the operator... :)
Cassie




No comments:

Post a Comment