Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

What can one say about Sunday?? It's a lazy day. It's the day before the workweek. It's church day. It's decorate a cake day! Well, actually, I have been doing it now for two days... and I finally finished it! It looks so cute, and I will probably be posting pictures in a couple of days of it. I'm taking it to work tomorrow to share with the girls, and I can't wait to taste it!!!

I can't believe the fourth of July is next week! How time is flying by! Does anyone have any awesome plans?? I hope that the weather is nice out, because I would love to sit out on our porch and watch the fireworks with a nice cold drink in my hands! Wahooooo!!

I haven't really gotten to play a lot in my Cricut room this week, I had to make some more invites for a friend, but that was work time!! I feel like I have so much stuff going on! It's nice to feel like this though instead of not feeling useful.

Well, I hope everyone has a nice Sunday evening and a great beginning to the work week! I wish everyone who is trying out for the My Pink Designers luck this week! I bet everyone's creations are great!!!

Cassie

P.S. I can't wait for the Cricut Lite Cartridges to come out at Walmart!!! They will be mine!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment