Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello errrrr' body! I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July! Now, it's back to reality starting tomorrow morning. (I have a feeling we are going to be really REALLY busy at work.) I didn't really have a chance to come up with anything this weekend, although I have been messing around with the new Cupcake Wrappers cartridge from Walmart... I will have to post some of those soon... I can finally post the cake I worked on last weekend. This was my first cake that I made using the Circut Cake! I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. I also got a taste of how long things need to sit and harden before you start to work with them... :) I'm pretty sure that I have a cake to make toward the end of the month, and I'm excited to get started on it!! Well here is the picture...


I didn't really like how the "birthday" came out. The fondant I was working with was getting a little too warm and it was starting to stretch and get really lazy. So when I went to apply it, it was a little lop-sided. I thought the lady bugs came out SUPER cute, and I was very happy with them!! I will definitely be using those on my next cake! Well, it's bed time for me, and I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment