Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello! I think it's been quite some time since I have been able to get into my craft room!!! Well, today I had the whole day free, and decided to come up with a few things to sell in my etsy store! My friend Jennifer told me about it, and I thought, "What is there to lose??" So needless to say, I set one up last night and I have been working hard to get some things put together to sell. Here are a few things that I have been working on...


I got the Mini Monsters cartridge, and I wanna do a few things with these. I also might just sell them as die cuts. I have made 12 of each little monster on here so far, and I plan on making a few more different monsters.


I also made a couple of VERY simple cards using some Halloween stickers that I found at Archiver's. They turned out pretty cute! I also have about four other cards that I have made, but I picked out the best ones to post on here.




Okay, so as you can probably tell, I am SOOOO ready for Fall! I cannot wait for the holidays, and the weather that goes along with it! I would be perfectly fine if Summer never came around.
On another note, I had a couple of awesome customers who I had the pleasure of helping a week ago or so, and I made a cute card for them! I wanted to thank them for how great they have been, and I love the way the card came out. I used Create a Critter for the pig. CUTE!



Well, that is all I have to report at this time. OH! And if you get a chance, if you have heard about the Cricut Imagine, feel free to please leave a comment about your thoughts on this creation. I want to know what everyone else is thinking about this thing. Have a great week!
Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment