Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Cricut Room"

Happy Easter everyone! It's been a while since I posted last, but I had some time to take a few pictures of my "cricut room". I am very proud and amazed at how it turned out after everything was put into place and painted. I love everything about this area.


Here is a view from behind the table looking toward the door... I know, there isn't a door yet, but that's because we moved into this house last summer and the door was broken, and we haven't found a replacement yet. LOL




This next picture is a second view, looking the other direction toward the window from standing behind the table. My wonderful paperstacker is in plain view!


The best view is next! It's when you are standing in the doorway about to come through the door. It shows my table, my cute storage, the paperstacker, etc! You can even see my shelf full of Hello Kitty stuff!!!!!!



Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this post today. If there are any accessories that you want a closer look at, let me know and I will be glad to take a picture of it and let you know (if I can remember) where I got it from. I hope to be able to get in there today to make a few things and play around. Now that I have cleaned it, of course I have to go in there and mess it up!!!!!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment